Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Craft Cart

Hello, fellow scrapbookers and crafters. I'm dishing up a Monday Morsel of organization. This time, it is a re-purposed microwave cart. Remember when microwaves were as big as a television console? LOL!

Since I cannot afford The Original Scrapbox and my husband is taking his time to make me one, I decided to try to find a cheaper alternative. My mom and I visited our local Goodwill store and I found a microwave cart for $7. I painted it black and added a touch light underneath so I can see the titles of my Cricut cartridges. I store my baby Cricuit (hopefully, I will get a Cricut Expression), mini sewing machine, Sizzix Texture Boutique with embossing folders, Creative Memories 12" trimmers, cardstock and paper. I added peg board inside the doors so that I can hang my decorative scissors, 6" Cricut mat, handheld hole punch and wire cutters. Enjoy!

Microwave cart = craft cart

Pegboard inside the cart door hold decorative scissors

Catch-all area for Cricut cartridges, hot glue gun, paper trimmers, embossing folders, and Cinch binding machine

Other side of door holds Cricut mat and wire cutter

On top: Cricut machine, mini sewing machine, Sizzix Texture Boutique and my panic button

No comments:

Post a Comment