Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Let Them Hang Out

Hello, fellow scrappers and crafters! Today, I'm serving a Monday Morsel containing an organizational tip. For those who know me, I like to "reduce, reuse and recycle" a lot of things.

While doing laundry yesterday, it dawned on me that I have too many skirt/pants hangers. I was about to toss them when I got an idea to reuse them for SCRAPBOOKING!! I remember I bought wooden ones at Target a year ago in the $1 Spot section. I knew they wouldn't last at that price so when I thought about purchasing them at either Target or Walmart at regular price, I thought they were a little too expensive for crafting purposes.

Clear skirt/pants hanger
 I used my wooden hangers to organize my two-page layouts from a scrapbooking swap that I had previously participated in, in addition to my layouts that are ready to be placed into a scrapbook albums. Yesterday, I decided to take a different approach with the clear plastic ones. I decided to use them to hold felt and I used a Sharpie to label the hanger. I found the hangers to be useful for organizing photos to use in upcoming projects.
Wooden hangers purchased last year for 2-page layouts

Tip: Label hanger with a marker

Great for organizing for upcoming projects

Hope this little morsel helped today. If you have suggestions how other things can be re-purposed, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment